Friday, March 12, 2010

headed home

So within the hour I will be on my way back to Lancaster. As much as I love Nyack, I am so excited and ready for this break. It will go by quickly, that's for sure. And at points, I don't think it will feel like a break at all. Regardless, I am so anxious to be home.

So here is a list of things that I am most excited for:

1. Turkey Hill's on almost every street corner and drink Turkey Hill Iced Tea.
2. My mother's wonderful home cooking.
3. To watch a sports game with my brother, Joel.
4. Central Market
5. Grocery shopping with my mommy
6. Lunch on Saturday with my oldest brother, Nathaniel.
7. Gaining from my daddy's wisdom :)
8. The Daycare Kids who make me laugh.
9. Reactions of people when they realize I got my nose pierced. ( hopefully my dad won't read this before I am home)
10. Lancaster Alliance Church.
11. Sleeping in my own bed
12. Access to a car
13. Spending all the time I can with Amber :)
14. Catching up with all those people who mean the most to me.
15. Family dinner on Sunday, and meeting my brother's new girlfriend.
16 A picnic lunch with Kelly, and maybe some Office.
17. Getting some things done for my summer internship in Gabon, Africa.
18. SPRING!
19. Telling people how much I love Nyack
20. Allowing myself to rest and relax, because life isn't moving any slower.

As I read all that it doesn't sound like I will be doing much relaxing. But, it will all be worth it :)

2 comments:

  1. so a sign that i've been on facebook way too much is when I read this the first thing I wanted to do was "like" it..haha I am so excited for you to come home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that the reason you were at my house the other day was because I fit into #14...if not, please don't tell me, I'd rather live in denial! Your week is almost over....and I haven't seen enough of you!!! Hope you enjoy your last few days! Love you!

    ReplyDelete